Nick N' Lindsey

Friday, August 24, 2007

First Time's A Charm!!

Well I am joining the world of blogging. These are pictures from the Bradshaw San Diego trip which was very fun MINUS a few hotel problems. (Which I had to take care of since I am the mean one in this family. But...... I got us a room for free.) My boys are very familiar with sharks due to their dad so you will notice they are not in the water. I will try to update this again soon when I can figure it out a little faster.


My little Cooper Dooper afraid of the waves because "They will swallow me."
Warner looking at the waves but keeping a SAFE
distance.

This picture was taken at La Jolla cove-- Sooo fun

Garrett my only one that would get in the water!!


The Bradshaw clan

A little FYI to leave you with- This trip will be interesting next year with 4 newborns. Katie, Allie, Sarah and I are all pregnant. Good luck to us!!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Great start! This is such a good way to keep in touch.

Mom/Grammie P said...

Woo Hoo Linz, it's about time! Now go show my girls how to do this!
Love you!
Aunt Pam

Zach and Sarah said...

Love it! Keep it updated for us. The kids love seeing pics of their cousins online! Hope all is well in the pregnancy. (Only 7 weeks left for me . . . Wahooooooooo!)

Lopez-kids said...

Yeah! Congratulations to the four of you! Our family seems to plan pregnancies all at the same time too, except for poor Sheridyn who had all hers before any of us had one. :-) They make great babysitters though!

Anonymous said...

Hey...Sonia (Poulsen) here....I just found your blog....so fun to see your family....I haven't seen any of you in years. You have a darling family. Congratulations on the pregnancy!